[Declined] Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest + Bringing in a Tank

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Declined] Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest + Bringing in a Tank

Post  Reva on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Hello...

My name is Uluç Yıldız and i live in Turkey. I am 26 years old working as a customs inspector. I cleared everythnig on its own time including 4.0 content. In Firelans took all down except Ragnaros.

for Priest
for Warrior Tank.

I took a break after Nef. falls and become player cause my guild disbanded back then. But once again i am avaliable for hardcore raiding. So i begin my search to a guild. I am in pLayers right now. Since Cata i have been in Masquerade (I was the old guild leader) Outcast, Lunacy, Pykies so got good reference.
I play as Holy mostly but got gear for Disc and Shadow too akmost equal to my main spec around 375ilvl.

Ok i am self centered person with serious anger management issues and a bit egolomaniac sometimes. But i know this. I am aware of myself i am aware of what happens around me. The reason is i left from Outcast they didnt even make slightest progress. I am a patient person but if you wiped two week; and four days in every week; and four hours at every day, at the same point of the same boss means someting is wrong and must be changed. Patience is a vauable asset to have but if its holding you back; you hsould go for a better one in my opinion. I am experienced, gearad and patient. The importan thing in a raid is not only having those of course it requires a good mix of these things and discipiline, skill finally and most importantly brain i am looking for a better nine...

As my rotation;
About haste well soft cap is good for one more tick on the renew. I have three points in mental agility to drop its mana cost. Using it almost every melee and tanks in whole figts actually. The reason is you are resetting its cd timer with every healing spell you had if you pen serenity chakra well basicly with minimal mana cost i keep the whole raide renewed against minimal damage. Well instant chakra serenity spam heal and renew is helping the tank healers a lot actually. And serenity gaves me the benefit of improved %15 crit chance. After that i spam two flash on a tank then due to serendipity a very fast greater healing. Fulling upthe poor guy hp very fast. Another usefull spell is Lightwell it has 20 yard range it doesnt require you to change target it keep mana in pocket and got three tick. I mean what more can they do the only hard part is making people to click the damned thing. And i saw that some people do not giving any points to Surge of light. I found it vey usefull %6 may not be a big chance but sometimes it procs more then you want. Three free instant flashes in a row; well i cant describe the feeling, I didnt gave two point to tome of light well %30 cd reduce on holy word spells pretty unnecessary therefore i have decided to put a point in fiend to use it twice in long fights it has giving me the chance of healing more agressively; Well i passed the haste cap but i am gonna drop it %1 percent by taking one point from Darkness talent and gave that point to fiend for one min CD reduce.

Well thats about it mostly please feel free to if you have any questions.

Reva

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined] Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest + Bringing in a Tank

Post  Knuckler on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:52 am

Thanks for your application. You'll hear from us within 48 hours.

Am I correct in assuming that this is you?
Knuckler
Eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckler on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:19 am

Hey Reva

You will not be granted a trial in EoTT. This is due to various reasons, but mainly:

• We don't need more healers or tanks at the moment and most often we don't need dps either. So raid spots would be scarce at best.
  • Your personal profile doesn't seem to match the guild. You talk about harcore raiding, which is something we don't do. We raid 2 times a week regardless of content and/or progress. Fortunately this model works for us, and we actually have achieved some nice progress, but we're still a very furry, mellow and softcore raiding guild.
  • You seem to have gone through a lot of guilds, and what we need most from our members is stability.

If you have any comments to this you may contact Eroot, Xathrina or Analgesia in-game.

Best of luck in your future search
/EoTT
Knuckler
Eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top