[ACCEPTED] Gvstoned - Arcane Mage (Already member but still making an application)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACCEPTED] Gvstoned - Arcane Mage (Already member but still making an application)

Post  Gvstoner on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:59 am

Before I begin: I have registered Gvstoned already, but has not been confirmed yet by an administrator. Because of this, I have to use a different username to write this topic.

I'm already part of Eye of the Tigger but I'm still writing this application because I like to, I hope you enjoy reading this.
As there is no real template, I'm trying to remember what I usually had to write in my past applications to guilds.

About myself:
Greetings, my name is Greg (Aka Gvstoned ingame). I'm an 18 year old Belgian male who will soon be studying computer science in college.
I spend a lot of time on my computer but I also enjoy skateboarding when the weather allows it.

What I'm looking for:
As my college is starting soon, a 2 raids/week guild is perfect for me. I've had the joy of raiding with 6 of Eye of the Tigger people in Firelands (Ragnaros) and they were all doing a great job.
Eye of the Tigger has good PvE progress, especially for only raiding twice a week.

About my ingame experience:
I started in the middle of TBC, so I never did any of the vanilla raids as a 60.

In TBC I had TK and SSC cleared except the last boss (Kael and Vashj), Hyjal fully cleared, BT 3/8 and of course karazhan, maggy, gruul and ZA all cleared.

After clearing Naxxramas10/25 and doing some of Ulduar when it got released, I changed guilds to the server first raiding guild that did 5 raids a week.
With that guild I've achieved several realmfirst hardmodes in Ulduar (General Vezax, Yogg+1...) before the TotC raid was released.
Unfortunately I couldn't keep up with the fast pace of a 5 raids/week guild and I had to switch to a more casual one, I did clear ToC10/25, ToGC10 and all but Anub'arak in ToGC25.
When ICC got released I cleared 25 normal, and 10 man heroic including Lich King. I had some heroic kills on 25 man but never the lich king.

Now in Cata I cleared everything on normal mode (including Rangaros thanks to Eye of the Tigger and that other guild which I have sadly forgotten the name of).

About my class:
I've been playing and raiding with a mage since I started WoW. I know my class, I know what to gem/enchant for. I'm reading ElitistJerks and I'm always looking for ways to improve.
I do make mistakes occassionally, but I learn from them so they will not reoccur.

My current spec is Arcane because as of this moment, it's the best in PvE.
I used to raid as Fire a lot, but have been Arcane for a few months now so my Fire spec is a bit rusty (as seen in my first raid with you guys on ALysrazor, my appologies).
I have rarely raided as Frost (only on general vezax hardmode I think Smile) so my knowledge on this spec is the lowest, but if in the future it becomes the best PvE spec, I will spend a lot of time to play it to perfection.

That was it, I know I'm already in the guild, but as I've said before, I think it would only be fair if I applied like everyone else (besides, I love applying, and I bet some of you enjoy reading applications (as I very much do myself)).

That was all, hope you enjoyed reading my little wall of text. Smile
If there is anything else you want to know, shoot!

Gvstoner

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Gvstoned - Arcane Mage (Already member but still making an application)

Post  Xathrina on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:44 am

Hey GV, thanks for your application.

Welcome in the guild! I activated your forum account, so you can troll for free now!
Nice application btw, was fun to read Smile.

/closed thread

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top