[Declined] 372 marksman looking for firelands raids orc hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Declined] 372 marksman looking for firelands raids orc hunter

Post  Penkz0r on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:58 am

im almost 21 years old i live in finland im a chef / COOK i like to keep my body healthy i like to roller skate and bicycling at summer and ofc sauna/swim and i got girlfriend with she i have lived together around 6 months

My W.o.W aproach i like to pve mostly but some times doing daily BG's i like to raid allways and help guildie's on lvling / gearing up i have played like 4.5 month as Marksman only i started with BM but didnt like it at all and i got 2 Marksman spec for firelands etc 1 with interrupts and 1 without interupt like silencing shot and im orc hunter but soon im going for troll hunter for better burst dmg

1st spec with silence's is for alyzrazor
2nd spec without is for nukeing trash/ spiderlings/rhyolith's add's

i have done 5/7 from Firelands and 12/12 from bwd etc getting tired from being this1 guild wich i helped alot to down 1-2 boss after shannox /beth'tilac that we could only do 2-4 boss i want to do atleast 6-7 boss's.

for me being as Marksman i know its mostly a PVP spec also the spec with silence shot for my daily BG's / raid interrupts

Shot tactics: serpent sting , chimera shot to remake serpent sting arcane shot2-3 times 4-5 steady shot and ofc insta cast aimed if its up same goes on

pets what i use : wolf for 5% more crit or dog for the attack power depends if there is another hunter using wolf then i choose taking dog

Armory

i hope shoulder enchant isnt bad cuz havent got therazane yet to the limits to get the shoulder enchant from deepholm but i will continue getting them

and i can raid like 2-4 times per week

thx/Penkzor
and that was all about me for now

Penkz0r

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined] 372 marksman looking for firelands raids orc hunter

Post  Lachtobi on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:02 am

Hey there Penkzor!

We will discuss your application and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience Smile

Last edited by Lachtobi on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lachtobi
Eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachtobi on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Hello again,

We've discussed you application and have decided not to give you a trial. If you have any questions regarding this decision feel free to whisper any of our officers.

Good luck in your future search!
Lachtobi
Eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top