[ACCEPTED] Healing Priest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACCEPTED] Healing Priest

Post  Tribida_ on Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Name: Your real first name.
- My name is Scott

- Norway

Real life: Tell us a bit about who you are when you're not playing WoW. What is your occupation, your interests, what kind of person do you see yourself as?
- There is no real life theres just AFK
But, when i sometiems go afk.
I live in a small town in Norway studying PE ( Physical education)at least for now.
I like to go out be social and work out, any kind of sports is funny to try, even E-sports ^^
i dont think theres more to say about that.

Character: Your class and spec.
- Blood Elf, Priest. i play healer both disco and Holy.
Now that Holy is getting a bit of a boost i've been playing it the moste lately and i found the playstyle real fun and that it suits me.

Armory: Link to your profile.
-

Description: Give us a brief explanation of your build, what guidelines you follow, how you play your character.
- I don't have any real guildline lately i've just been joining some random raids and some with some friends and yeah.

- My build is currently based on fun/instances and PvP cus i've not been in a real raiding guild, so i've just been having fun with it tryed some speccs and doing my own thing.
i just play healing beacuse i love healing with priest, i find it realy funny to heal with and many diffrent spells and 2 diffrent trees too use witch is unique too the preist class.

- I always play to be most efficent with my mana, my time and everything in between, i strive to find the most efficient way to heal, move and use my CDs depending on the encounter and my role in the raid.

Experience: Walk us through your WoW gaming experience.
-i've played Warrior tank in the old classics in MC/BWL, i played mage at that time too, did some raiding in Naxx before TBC came out

-In TBC i diden't play that much i did some TK, Gruul, and kara but nothing big at the time.

-In WotLK i played as DK tank, Shaman healer, Rogue and Mage to try too fill the many diffrent needs of my guild at the time.
i got to do all the raids and most HMs at the time

-In Cata ive done everything as healing priest and some HCs as well as a mage

Expectations: Your expectations towards us should go here. If you expect to be first picked for every raid then we can trial you faster, but will also demand more from you. Similarly, if you wish to become a social member - another important rank in our guild - then we need to know upfront. In this section you can also say a bit about why you play WoW and what your goals are in the game, so we have a better idea of whether this guild is right for you.

-I expect to be respected, too get a spot at raiding and not be left out raid after raid. Ofc i dont expect to be picked for every raid, but you get my point.
-I expect mature ppl and having fun while progressing

Tribida_

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Healing Priest

Post  Gvstoned on Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:59 pm

You forgot to link your armory profile.

Here's the link for those lazy officers: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/karazhan/tribida/advanced

Good luck with your application.
Gvstoned
Tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tribida on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:07 pm

its some thing about i cant link it btw W/E, ty, both for linking and the GL ^^

Tribida

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachtobi on Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:47 pm

Thank you for showing interest Tribada.

We'll get back to you soon!
Lachtobi
Eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xathrina on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Hey Tribida!

We have accepted you for a trial. Please whisper one of the following officers ingame for an invite:

Analgesia
Eroot
Lachtob
Xathrina

/Xath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top