[ACCEPTED] Projector - Warlock

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACCEPTED] Projector - Warlock

Post  projector on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:27 pm

1.) Nick: Projector

2.) Class, level, race: Warlock, 85, Undead

3.) Your professions? Tailoring, Enchanting

4.) Previous guild(s) and reason why leave? The Forsaken its leveling guild

5.) Your talent build? Destruction- i played destruction since wotlk i played whit it even on 4.2 when it sucked, i love destro Very Happy

6.) Your internet connection? (lags/DCs?) perfect no lags no DC's i got powerful computer

7.) How old are you? 20

8.) Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/karazhan/Projector/simple

9.) Country: Lithuania

More: Hello im sorry for short application im bad at making it, I play for warlock since end of tbc i have few alts but just for fun, i now its very very hard for me to get in to your guild becouse i dont have any HC progression the reason i dont have it is i could not play wow much becouse of my job but now situation is different i can play alot, im not asking to take me to main group becouse my gears are not to good i just want to raid. please try me i play for warlock much i now my class and i would do my best Smile 'im sorry for my english' Very Happy

projector
Piglet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Projector - Warlock

Post  Lachtobi on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Hey Projector, and thanks for your application.

It is indeed not much to go from. I mean your gear is fine but gear was never something we care much about. What we want in an application is to get an idea of the person behind the pixels, his (or her) mindset, and why they feel they should be a part of the 10 people kicking dragon's asses. So I do have some questions:

1) Why do you feel you would be an asset for EoTT?
2) Please tell us a bit about your background - what is your occupation and what do you aspire to be?
3) This changed job situation, how long do you expect it to last? How long can we expect you to keep 100% attendance?
Lachtobi
Eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  projector on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:41 pm

1) Why do you feel you would be an asset for EoTT?

well i personaly think if i would start to raid whit you i would do nice dps Very Happy but still i got max professions like cooking i can cook somethink tasty and guild can eat and be happy + i like to do fishing so you dont need to buy highland guppys from ah to make feasts Very Happy

2) Please tell us a bit about your background - what is your occupation and what do you aspire to be?

I just want to say im that kind of man who like to talk about myselfs backround whit peoples i know and who earn my trust abit, becouse i want to join this guild very much i want to expand relation ships in wow, but still i feel like my chance is very low to get into this guild, so thats why i dont write stuff in my app like i stuck in silver at sc2 or i like srawberries and bla bla please dont get it wrong! ofc im friendly and stuff i like joging and i like to trolly duels if ur friendly but still i dont want to speak alot becouse my english is not perfect ofc i have mic and ventrilo i can tell u watchout fire or buff me and i can fully understand what others are saying.

3) This changed job situation, how long do you expect it to last? How long can we expect you to keep 100% attendance?

talking about activity i will not skip any raids if im going to be invited, atleast if some real emergency, that ussualy not happens. and this situation will not change and its steady for long time atleast cataclysm would start irl.

'sorry for english again'

projector
Piglet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachtobi on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Thank you for the quick reply. We'll get back to you soon!
Lachtobi
Eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckler on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:52 am

Hey Projector,

We think you seem like an honest and nice guy, and have therefore decided to give you a raider's trial. We might have a little less activity the next couple of weeks due to Christmas coming up, so your trial might go beyond the usual 2-week period. Keep signing for raids and kick ass nonetheless =)

Whisper Strafer/Analgesia, Lachtobi, Xathrina or Eroot for invite and enjoy your stay.
Knuckler
Eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top