[ACCEPTED] Pókito - Survival Hunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACCEPTED] Pókito - Survival Hunter

Post  Pókito on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:29 pm

Hi there!

Name: Vegar

Real life:

Educated as a automation electrician (automatikk-elektriker), but currently working in a caravan workshop, because of a jelly ex-girlfriend that made me quit my service engineer job -.- Very interested in cars and mechanics! I drive an audi a4 wich I literally love more then I loved my ex :p I'm a very calm person, very patient. Dont mind getting critics at all, and I'm not afraid to say what I mean. Other then that, I like to go out in the weekends, get drunk and have fun with friends (bonus for getting laid.)
Wow.. 4 lines to explain who/what I am, im impressed x)

Character: Pókito, survival hunter, wont bother posting ilvl, since its constantly growing higher and higher Smile
Also got a tankadin named Gudleif wich I used to play with earlier.
Armory: Guest :I (sorry 'bout the gems, its what I had at that moment)
Description: My build is pure self made. Talents are the ones that (in my opinion) works best for me. Not really following any guidelines.
Just trying and failing Smile
Experience:
Started playing wow when it first came out as a beta. Cant really remember when this was.
Started off with a hunter named Gifler, then moved on to my warlock named Vegar. Was lucky enough to do a couple vanilla raids, such as zg, mc, aq40, onyxia, bwd. Good times.
My warlock followed me through tbc, where I was lucky enough to join one of the best guilds on my server back then (this was early tbc...) And was able to progress along with them.
My WOTLK experience is not much to speak about, as my old account wich I had thrown all this time in got hacked during the battle.net conversion. (currently working on getting my old account back.)

Expectations:
As I dont have much raiding experience in cata, I'm not aiming for a full time raiding spot. Possibly a step-in from time to time, and im not in a hurry, so maybe after some time ill be able to raid more later on.
I look at a guild as a social addon in this guild. I like to chat with people, and just stay social Smile Wich is most of the reason i left the last guild i was in (The Next Chapter) because I dont like whiny 12 year old douchebags.

Sorry for all the typo's, but I really cant be arsed typing everything right. That's something I had to do in school, not at my spare time/work Smile

Cheers, Vegar

Pókito

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Pókito - Survival Hunter

Post  Knuckler on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Hola,

Thanks for your application.

You'll have an answer within 48 hours.

=)
Knuckler
Eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Knuckler on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:56 am

Hiya Pókito,

You've been offered a social spot with the possibility of a raider's trial later on, if you feel that you have the time. Other than that there'll probably be alt-raids, LFR shenanigans and other social activities that you can take part in.

Whisper Strafer/Analgesia, Lachtobi, Xathrina or Eroot for a social invite. Welcome =)
Knuckler
Eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top