[ACCEPTED] Discipline Priest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACCEPTED] Discipline Priest

Post  Tecsa on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Name: Andrei

Real life: If I have to present myself it will take alot of time because I am very social, but I will present with a short story. I am at school, my only occupation is learning for school and WoW. I'm an improver, a fighter and I never give up. I like to talk, to raid with and progress with a serious guild. I like to see a guild who proress on Karazhan.

Character: Discipline Priest

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/karazhan/Tecsa/simple

Description: To play a holy/disci priest is not so hard, but you need to know some things like: rotation, build and what to do on panic times. Disci priest is healer for tank, so you don't need to much aoe. You need to know when and what spell you need to cast. For tank heal is better to start with power word shield one of your primary damage prevention abilities, penance all time is on cooldown, Heal is a spell to spam(flash heal take to much mana) and prayer of mending is good to prevent the dmg. These are primary spells and the mode like i use it.

Experience: I started playing wow since TBC with my friends. My first char was a Hunter, after that I have changed my acc with one friend who had a ench shaman. I have changed the spec and i have made it resto. In wotlk with my shammy I finished ICC, naxx and others. When cataclysm appeard I left wow because i had some problem with money.I started again in this expansion ( I was second non-lifer who bought Pandaria in my city).

Expectations: With this guild I want to progess as much as I can, I'd like to have a spot in raid team(if it's possible), I can raid every night if you can and I'm able to learn from leader class if it need.

Tecsa
Piglet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Discipline Priest

Post  Xathrina on Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Hey mate, thank you for your application.

We will return with an answer shortly.

/Xathrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachtobi on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:24 pm

Hi Andrei,

We've discussed your application, and while you're not quite as old (and grumpy) as many of us, we've decided to put you on a 2 week trial and see how you fit in. Contact any officer online and we'll get you invited.

Welcome aboard!
Lachtobi
Eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top