[Declined] Social application Mage and so on

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Declined] Social application Mage and so on

Post  uihuerhw on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:59 pm

My name is Camilla Göransson, 17 from Sweden.

I'm a crazy bitch with blue hair, in real life I do nails and draw and that kind of shit that girls like to do. I also have a dog. I'm not currently going to school because, well basiclly, I'm lazy as fuck. I also curse much more than needed. I tend to get very hyper sometimes so some spam might come up. I'm very nice tho, and I help as much as I can with everything.

My main is a fire mage, might change to frost tho but probably not. I perfer pvp.
And then I've got a retri pala, also pvp.
I'm currently trying to lvl them but as I mentioned before I'm lazy as fuck and it might take a while.

Well, I'm not very experienced... with WoW..... I've been playing some months in cata and now I'm getting back to mop. But nothing big there, I'm just playing for fun :DD:: (and the lack of other things to do)

My expectations from the guild are that you guys will accept my crazy personality and that some of you will be rather social and not waaaay too serious, since I'm just applying for social rank. My goals in the game are just to gradually get better and to get some awesome friends. Also to improve my English. As I said, I'm just doing this for fun.

I also have boobs.
Thanks for taking your time to read this. This sentance is worthless. Just taking up more of your time. Hehe. And again. Sorry, I will stop now.. Thanks. albino

uihuerhw

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined] Social application Mage and so on

Post  Lachtobi on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:34 am

uihuerhw wrote:I'm a crazy bitch with blue hair
uihuerhw wrote:I tend to get very hyper sometimes
uihuerhw wrote:I also have boobs.
Screenshot or it didn't happen.

...on a slightly more (fucking) serious note, I personally think that app is so messed up that the effort itself warrants a trial. We'll get back to you soon.
Lachtobi
Eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachtobi on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:19 am

Hi uihuerhw,

We've decided to not let you be a social in Eye of the Tigger. It's important for our socials that they fit into our roster and match our guild culture, and while I certainly enjoyed your application from an entertainment perspective, that's not what we're looking for.

Please don't hesitate to contact me or any of the other officers online, and we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Good luck!
Lachtobi
Eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top