[ACCEPTED] Stormcrest -Hunter-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACCEPTED] Stormcrest -Hunter-

Post  Stormcrest on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Name: Your real first name.
- Jouni

- 30 + (which means i'm not a teenager who emoquit rightaway) Wink

- Finland (Lappeenranta)

Real life: Tell us a bit about who you are when you're not playing WoW. What is your occupation, your interests, what kind of person do you see yourself as?
- I'm working a little company full time so thats how my days goes mostly... ofc have some hobbyes like running, floorball and football so i try take care my healt a bit atleast.

Character: Your class and spec.
- Goblin hunter is my main and both builds are very similiar to me survi / Beast master so really doesnt matter which 1 i play (looks like BM is a bit better on single targets but survi is amazing aoe dps and not that bad on single aswell.

- Got also goblin priest, tauren druid, belf wlock (85) too lazy 4 level those and goblin roque (90)
Armory: Link to your profile.
- http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Karazhan/Stormcrest/advanced

Description: Give us a brief explanation of your build, what guidelines you follow, how you play your character.
- serpent sting--> black arrow--> exploding shot--> arcane shot x2--> cobra shot--> exploding shot and cobra shot its a bit hard explain how it goes all depens so much how u cooldowns reset and stuff... ofc u need add multi-shot too and fire trap when theres more than 1 target. but like said b4 both speccs are similiar to me tongue

- my first guild was Pohjanmaan Kautta but that was social guild mainly so i start looking raid guild and went to outcast which was really really good raid guild b4 it broken (ppl stop playing IRL reasons and other goes different games) then i joined in here (bedlam) as social and have been here farming reputations and stuff.

Experience: Walk us through your WoW gaming experience.

-In TBC haven't played much when TBC releaased but ofc all is cleared now on

-In WotLK EoE cleared both 10 and 25 man, Naxx cleared both 10 and 25 man, ulduar cleared with some HCs and ICC 11/12 HC

-In Cata 6/7 Firelands HC and DS 6/8 HC b4 (outcast broken)

Expectations: Your expectations towards us should go here. If you expect to be first picked for every raid then we can trial you faster, but will also demand more from you. Similarly, if you wish to become a social member - another important rank in our guild - then we need to know upfront. In this section you can also say a bit about why you play WoW and what your goals are in the game, so we have a better idea of whether this guild is right for you.

-I expect to be respected, too get a spot at raiding and not be left out raid after raid. Ofc i dont expect to be picked for every raid, but you get my point. Wink
-I expect mature ppl wo acting like adults and who are also prepared.

- regards: Jouni

Last edited by Lachtobi on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Stormcrest
Tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Stormcrest -Hunter-

Post  Lachtobi on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Hi Jouni,

Thanks for your application. We'll get back to you with an answer soon!
Lachtobi
Eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachtobi on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:21 pm

Heya Jouni, we've discussed your app and have decided to see how you make it as a Tigger. Contact me or any of the other officers online for an invite.

Welcome aboard!
Lachtobi
Eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top