[ACCEPTED] Shadow Priest (Grafíxx)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACCEPTED] Shadow Priest (Grafíxx)

Post  Grafixx on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:18 pm

Name: Louis
Real life: I currently don't have a job which gives me alot of free time to be the nerd that i am and spend time with my friends. I spend alot of time on WoW and if by some miracle i'm not on WoW im usually on another game.

Character: Goblin shadow priest with disc offpsec.
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Graf%C3%ADxx/simple
Description: Shadow priest build's change alot depending on the fight that i am currently on, i also spend alot of time on shadow priest forums constantly learning how to better my dps and overall gameplay.
My normal single target rotation would be Mind Blast > DoT's > Mind Flay/Mind Spike procs > Mind Blast > Mindflay/Mind Spike procs > Mind Blast > Devouring Plague > Dot's.
Experience:
Started playing WoW in vanilla and played as social until WoTLK.
Joined my first raiding guild in the start of WoTLK, continued to clear all of the content up to cataclysm on easy mode. I didn't raid during T11 due to school exams taking up alot of time, joined a new guild in Firelands clearing 7/7 HC prenerf and stayed with them throughout all of DS clearing 8/8 HC with 10% nerf.
The guild died about 2 months ago after clearing 10 hc in MoP since then i have decided to not raid too hardcore doing 4-5 days a week.

Expectations: All i expect is to be given a fair chance to show my skills and that i deserve a raid spot, and that other plays in the raid team give the same level of effort into killing bosses whilst also having fun.

-Grafixx

Grafixx
Tigger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Shadow Priest (Grafíxx)

Post  Unvi on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:28 pm

Thanks for the app, we'll have a look over it and get back to you quickly.
Unvi
Eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xathrina on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:53 pm

We have decided to accept your application and take you into a trial. Welcome aboard.

/Xathrina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top