[Declined] Holy/Shadow priest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Declined] Holy/Shadow priest

Post  Brommy on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:21 pm

•Name: Imke

•Character: Brommy holy/shadow priest ilvl 492

•Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Brommy/simple

•Description: My build on priest is based on many guides/searching and personal interest in my character/class. Holy priest is what I really want to do in WoW so it's not more then logical that i research my character. I've learned alot over the years in wotlk/cataclysm and MoP each time the rotation of my class changed my talent tree changed and it's always an experience to find your rotation again.

•Experience: I started raiding Karazhan with my mage. Later on I found myself as GM/ Raidleader most of the times trough WOTLK/Cataclysm and MoP.
I cleared TOC and ICC even some heroics and we spend alot of time in Ulduar to kill as many bosses as possible.
In Cataclysm I cleared BWD/BOT/FL and DS with a few bosses hc.
In MoP: MSV 6/6 N HOF 4/6 N TOES 3/4 N with protectors elite.

•Expectations: I would like to raid with you guys and try to be as helpfull as I can. I can attend all raids 100% unless I'm on vacation or have a birthday (I let you know beforehand ofc).
What you expect from me: I bring my own food/flasks and I repair before entering the raid. I can bring a fun/serious girl to raid with you guys. I don't mind wiping on bosses for hours and hours.

I started playing WoW because of my sister, she kinda forced me into it because she didn't want to play alone. When she had more schoolwork etc i got even more into WoW. I am/was the GM of a few guilds on different servers. We have made some awesome progress and we lost some amazing raiders over the years.
It's time for something new and i just want to be a normal member again. I do alot for the guilds i'm in. If they ask me to recruit for them I will, I put things and gold in the guildbank and use all my professions for a good cause. I don't mind helping guildies out with gear/food/flask/quests or anything you want.

About myself: I am a 21 years old female and I study gamedesign. I have a loving bf and 2 cats, 2 rats^^

Brommy
Piglet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined] Holy/Shadow priest

Post  Lachtobi on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Hey Brommy,

Thanks for taking your time to apply - the first of its kind to involve rats, but certainly not the first to come from Karazhan! You sound like a nice guy that I'm sure most guilds could benefit from. I'm slightly thrown off by the words "healing" and "rotation" appearing in the same sentence, but I'm sure that's not what you meant (the sad truth is, we've actually had healers who did...).

Unfortunately, our situation is that we've put another priest on trial a few days ago and until we know how that shapes out we can only offer you a social spot for the time being. If that's not what you seek I wish you best of luck in your search.
Lachtobi
Eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brommy on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:11 pm

That's to bad i would really love to raid so I gotta pass here then sorry:)

Brommy
Piglet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top