[ACCEPTED] Eyktan - Elemental Shaman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ACCEPTED] Eyktan - Elemental Shaman

Post  Guest on Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:29 pm

Name: Gert-Jan

Real life: hello so i'm Gert-Jan, 23y almost 24 in a month or 3. My daily life is kinda normal nothing special to say about. My job is technician on airplane, more specific on military ones. My hobby are well playing games most of the time, but i also do martial arts, a korean one called Hapkido. i started to play WoW i think around 4 years ago, when i sind up in the military some guys learned to know then also played the game and they introduced me to the game. they stoped playing so i'm kind of finding my way in the game on my own.
only thing i could say from myself that's negative is that i'm not much of a talker. i always listen to the voice chats and i understand english, but speaking it myself i'm not really confident about it :/ so your probably see me more speaking in chat then on ventrilo or teamspeak

Character: i play a elemantal shaman, i choose that because when i started to play they told me it was a hard class to master, don't know if that's true but i got the hang of it. some ppl even asked me some advice how to play it, so i don't think i'm that bad Smile

Armory: my char just transferred to the realm so i don't think armory updated itself yet, but i'll try to fix this as soon as i can

Description: so bassicly i play elemantal shaman, most things i learned on my own, but i use some websites to help me out (mrrobot, icyveins, mmochampion,..) more for details that i use these websites Smile of course i use all the comon addons like DMB, recount, oman, and some few for my own for UI changes

Experience: started 4 years ago, at the end of LK, did some pug raids then but didn't get far, after that i joined some good guild that i stayed untill now, i cleared all cata (cleared all on normal and Dragon Soul on Heroic) and MoP raids (all on normal few goes on Heroic) with them, didn't do ToT yet because at that point the guild was falling appart.

Expectations: ofcourse i want to aply for raider if that's possible, i had my share bunch of wipes and i don't have problems with that :p i always do my outmost best to get the max out of my char (enchant, reforge, tactics,..) i always bring my personal things to the raid, like food, flask,.. but it's always nice if it's provided by the guild. i a pretty fast learner when it comes to raid fights, and i always want to try to help out others if it's possible.

Back to top Go down

Re: [ACCEPTED] Eyktan - Elemental Shaman

Post  Lachtobi on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:35 pm

Hej GJ,

Thanks for your app. We'll be discussing it internally and get back to you as soon as possible.

Before we do though, you might want to add a link to your armory profile, so we have an idea what shaman you're talking about Wink
Lachtobi
Eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:24 am

okey so armory update itself this night so here it is: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Eyktian/simple
sorry for the wait but last night it wasn't done yet Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lachtobi on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:53 am

Hey GJ,

We've agreed to see what ele shamans can do. Contact any of the officers online for an invite so you can begin your trial.

Welcome aboard!
Lachtobi
Eeyore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top